Welcome to the Moore National Area! We are so excited to have you on our team! You’ve made a great decision to join this fabulous company, and I want to do everything I can to help support you as you build your business. I can’t wait to get to know you personally & to watch you WIN!
Jill’s First 10 Steps for New Consultants
1. Download & read the New Consultant Notebook–
Go to www.marykayintouch.com for steps 2-
2. Get your Consultant ID # & choose your password
3. Order business cards on MKConnections
4. Select your Signature Look
5. Set up your Personal Web Site
6. Send e-
7. Set up ProPay account
8. Open checking account just for your business
9. Ask your Director when to attend your weekly Success Meeting
10. Talk with your Director about purchasing your inventory –
Other helpful steps
1. Schedule your 1st 5 Hostesses for your 1st 5 Skin Care Shows!
* Make a list of everyone you know
* Follow up! Call everyone you invited and book appointments with everyone who can’t come.
* How to have a Successful Debut/Show.
3. Book your Perfect Start (15 faces in 15 days) or Power Start (30 faces in 30 days)!
4. Set up 3 Practice Interviews to do with your Director
5. Attend New Consultant Training. Check with your Director for dates & times.
“It’s is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure”
May Kay Ash